• UV Light Disinfection Lamp
  

UV Light Disinfection Lamp



$85.10 $85.10 SAVE $0
Price Includes GST/VAT.

Quantity


4 Great reasons to buy from us:

Image of Secure Ordering Image of 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Image of Easy Returns Image of Free shipping (when you spend over XXX)

GRAB YOUR DISCOUNTED UV Light Disinfection Lamp !

Kill Molds and Bacteria with the UV Light Disinfection Lamp

uv light sanitizer

Do you have a mold problem at home? Does your room often smell musty? Do people in your home often get sick? Maybe it's time to disinfect. Kill molds, bacteria, and viruses with the UV Light Disinfection Lamp. This UV light bulb is a deodorizer, sanitizer, and germicidal tool. Just use it for few minutes twice a week to effectively kill molds, remove bad smell, eliminate bacteria and viruses.

uv light sterilizer

How Does It Work?

Use the UV light bulb on any E27 base compatible light socket, base or lamp holder. Open the UV light in the room for 30minutes. Make sure to people and animals will leave the room once the light is on. After 30 minutes close the light and wait for 30 minutes before you enter the room again. Use once or twice per week.

Features:

  • UV disinfection lamp made of high-quality quartz glass material.
  • Long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
  • Easy to use.
  • Most hospitals use the UV lamp for cleaning and disinfecting. This UV disinfecting lamp is suitable for integration of ultraviolet lamp sterilization used in the family environment.
  • Effective against air and surface bacteria and viruses. UV exposure to microorganisms, destroy the DNA & RNA of bacteria, virus to make them lose their viability and multiplication, so as to achieve the effect of disinfection and sterilization. Great for small and unventilated space.
  • 360 degrees sterilization.
  • Suitable Space: 20-30㎡
  • Recommended Time: 30mins. Use once or twice per week.
  • Power: 20W
  • Voltage: 220V 50Hz

uv disinfection lamp

uv light bulb

What You'll Get:

1 x Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp (Does not include base)

Important Notes and WARNING:

1. Do not force too much when installing the uv light bulb. Both hands should hold the two ends of the tube.
2. Ultraviolet rays can cause burns to the skin and eyes. Avoid prolonged direct exposure to the human body.
3. Ultraviolet rays can kill organic cells. Do not long-term exposure to pets and plants.
4. Pay attention to the indoor painting to prevent discoloration due to longtime ultraviolet irradiation.
5. Do not use as home lighting. Use it only for disinfection. Do not open the UV lamp for a long time.
6. You should keep the tube surface clean, to prevent dust or dirt blocking the UV output.
7. When cleaning the ultraviolet lamp, please cut off the power supply. Only use a clean soft cloth or alcohol wipe, avoid using gasoline and other organic solvents wipe.
8. Prevent children from playing and touching.
9. It requires people and animals to leave the room during disinfection. After disinfection is completed wait more than 40 minutes for ozone decomposition to complete.

 

OUR GUARANTEE

At Melbourne Shoppings, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.

We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.

We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!

Product added to your Cart

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you understand this. Learn more

Got It
x

x